Monday, September 23, 2013

Brain Gym- Check out these great activities that will keep your students going!

Brain Gym is a program that that you can do with your students to help them with reading comprehension, writing, spelling, and listening by coordinating the left and right sides of the brain.  Check out these great activities that will have your students ready for learning!  We do these activities before testing, writing, and reading.  It helps to get our students ready to learn. 
 

Once you have started using it, do you see a difference in student performance?

5 comments:

  1. Too funny - I was just thinking about Brain Gym today. I used it a few years ago in K, but have since forgot about it's benefits. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just re-started brain gym this week thanks to your reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love brain gym! I don't do it near enough with my class, so thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to get students motivated and focused for the day! I would do this once a week--every Wednesday for a "Workout Wednesday," and students loved it! Great tool!

    ReplyDelete